Friday, January 16, 2009

Two things: San Francisco Bay Area Photographer

FREE! You read that right, FREE! I am in need of newborns. All of my newborn clients have fallen though some how and I am dying, I repeat DYING to photograph a newborn. And by newborn I mean very newly born. Like 10 days old or younger at the time of the shoot.

So do you know someone who is literally days from having a baby, or just had one yesterday or maybe 2-3 days ago. Do you think they would want a free photo shoot in their home or mine? We will work out the details of what it includes when you contact me but you can be assured that they will be rewarded handsomely for letting me get some precious shots of their little one.

And just in case you were wondering here is my normal pricing for a session.

Session Fee: $150 (includes a $75 print credit)

This is the standard on location session fee and includes the
time and talent of the photographer, and a $75 print credit.
This expires one week after your gallery is hosted. Two weeks
after your session you will be presented with a link to your
session online with between 25-35 finished images. There is a
non-refundable $75 fee required to reserve the date due upon
booking.
This session is for one immediate family up to 5 people. Please
add $25 for each additional person.


And number two.

We have 5 days remaining in our Giving is Awesome blog "contest" so get those nominations in soon. Here is a link to the original blog posting just in case you missed it. Giving is Awesome Post

So thanks, and here is a recent picture I took of my hottie husband. Back off ladies he is MINE. lol.

IMG_9862bwweb

No comments:

 

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer. Families, children, newborn photographer serving the areas of Walnut Creek, Concord, Dublin, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville, Brentwood, Oakley, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Benicia, and Fairfield. Click here to email me!