Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family - The Franks' side. : San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer

I know this is my "professional" blog, but I got the rare opportunity to take some pictures of my husband's family. His dad, two uncles, and aunt. It was such a fun day, even thought the circumstances surrounding the meet up were less than awesome. Max's Grandfather passed away about two weeks ago. The family was in Turlock to say goodbye and to spend some time with Grandma.

Anyway here are the images from that day. Thanks for letting me be a part of your day and I am so glad we are family! :)

storyboard

the handsweb

Someone said a really funny joke, I am not repeating it, lol.
franks_4web

No comments:

 

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer. Families, children, newborn photographer serving the areas of Walnut Creek, Concord, Dublin, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville, Brentwood, Oakley, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Benicia, and Fairfield. Click here to email me!