Sunday, January 18, 2009

Celebrating Beautful!: San Francsico Bay Area Photographer

Today I did a marathon. Not the 26 mile one, but the three shoots in one day style!

I had so much fun with three amazingly beautiful ladies. These are the tame shots. In the future there will be a spin off blog for posts like these, and until then I will keep it rated PG over here, :).

So here is your sneak peak. I am having so much fun editing these, and the more I look at them I am amazed by the beauty of each of the, and the beauty of each and every woman. Now that is something to celebrate!

IMG_1web

IMG_4web

IMG_14web

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are beautiful, Kristy! love them!

 

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer. Families, children, newborn photographer serving the areas of Walnut Creek, Concord, Dublin, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville, Brentwood, Oakley, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Benicia, and Fairfield. Click here to email me!