Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The many faces of S. : San Francisco Bay Area Baby Photographer

I had a session today that was postponed because of an emergency trip to the ER, oh no, right?

But since I had set up my home mock studio, I decided to use it for my boy today. This serves two purposes.

1. You get to see how darned cute he is.
2. You can see some of the cool fabric backgrounds that I have available to me to use for indoor sessions.

Fun, fun, fun.

Here he is. The many faces of S.

IMG_1web

IMG_4web

IMG_3web

IMG_2web

IMG_5web

No comments:

 

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer. Families, children, newborn photographer serving the areas of Walnut Creek, Concord, Dublin, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville, Brentwood, Oakley, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Benicia, and Fairfield. Click here to email me!