Monday, February 2, 2009

NEW BLOG!

Hey all! I have made the executive decision to move my blog.

I know, I know, you all just got comfy here. It is nice, and white, and well you just like it here. But I swear to you, you will LOVE it over there.

Change can be hard. I know, but you will make it. Just take a little journey with me over to the other (er...better) side. And you will see immediately why I chose to migrate...

so click with me on: http://www.kristylynnphotography.com/blog and go on a magic carpet ride. I promise you will not look back.

No comments:

 

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer. Families, children, newborn photographer serving the areas of Walnut Creek, Concord, Dublin, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville, Brentwood, Oakley, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Benicia, and Fairfield. Click here to email me!