Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And the winner is.... Giving is Awesome Blog "contest"

I received three entries to my Giving is Awesome contest. I am touched by each of the stories but one of them stood out to me (and my panel of impartial judges).

This is the story of the young Rachel. Rachel and her family have been battling with health issues for a while now and I am excited to say that I am going get the opportunity to capture some of their memories for them.

So thank you to each and every one of you who participated. I will be in contact soon. I wanted to let you know that everyone will be receiving a special session package, but Rachel and her family (and her nominator too!) will all be receiving complimentary sessions and print credits.

Keep a look out for the results from our sessions. I am so excited to get to shoot for all of you!

No comments:

 

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer. Families, children, newborn photographer serving the areas of Walnut Creek, Concord, Dublin, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville, Brentwood, Oakley, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Benicia, and Fairfield. Click here to email me!