Saturday, January 24, 2009

What could be better than San Francisco and Love? Nothing! | San Francisco | Engagement Shoot

It was a crazy afternoon. We dodged the rain, and the bus. Yay! But we didn't dodge the crazy man who wanted a dime... did I mention that he was "obliterated!" What does that mean? lol.

I am so excited to be shooting this couple's wedding in August. I seriously can't wait, and I am not even the one getting married. I could just feel the love that they had for one another today. They were game for anything, I and I put that to the test. Try 4 lanes of traffic in between us and them having a crazy photographer yelling at the, "KISS!!!" Yeah!

So here is your sneak peak K. and E. Hope you love them. I truly had a fabulous time with you today! :)

IMG_10web

IMG_1web

IMG_14web

IMG_12web

IMG_3web

No comments:

 

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer. Families, children, newborn photographer serving the areas of Walnut Creek, Concord, Dublin, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville, Brentwood, Oakley, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Benicia, and Fairfield. Click here to email me!