Monday, December 8, 2008

And the winners are... :Bay area Family Photographer

Our blog contest has come to a close. Thanks everyone who voted. We had a record high visitors on the blog and almost 500 votes total! Amazing!

Our winning picture is number 6. Yeah for the M. family. I can't wait to see what image you choose for your 11x14. What an exciting prize for you!

Thanks for everyone who participated. I have the best clients! Stay tuned for the next blog contest coming up in the end of January!

And since I really don't like to post without adding pictures... here is a festive one of my son, Saywer, stealing cookies from Santa. Shhhhhh.... don't tell!

IMG_1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So stinking cute! I love the PJs!

 

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer. Families, children, newborn photographer serving the areas of Walnut Creek, Concord, Dublin, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville, Brentwood, Oakley, Berkeley, Oakland, Vallejo, Benicia, and Fairfield. Click here to email me!